We chose linen as our primary material because of its amazing features we believe you gonna love too. Take a look at a few of them!
- Above all, linen is a sustainable, natural material with a lower environmental impact than cotton. It is also recyclable and biodegradable — a real conscious choice.
- Strong and durable fabric. If treated with care, linen garments are intended to last for many seasons or even generations to come, without losing shape after washing.
- Breathable. Linen fabric is famous for its thermo-regulating properties. Due to its porous nature, linen allows air to move around more freely, so it’s cooling in summer and warms you up on those colder days.
- Odour-resistant. Pure linen effectively soaks up moisture and quickly releases it into the environment. This is how linen helps suppress potentially harmful microorganisms and keeps you fresh.
- Considering the above, linen is hypoallergenic — kind to even the most sensitive skin, perfect for kids and newborns, too.
- For best results, we recommend dry cleaning.
- However, if you prefer to wash at home, machine wash on a gentle cycle with a temperature of 30°C.
- Wash separately.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry low or hang to dry.
What kind of linen can be found in our shop?
Our clothing and accessories are made from premium quality 100% natural linen and handcrafted with care for exceptional quality. In our shop, we offer garments from medium or heavy weight linen.
- Medium weight linen is used for most of our products — dresses, skirts, tunics, etc. — and stands out with its flowy look.
- Meanwhile, heavy weight linen is thicker, and we use it for jackets and coats, so they could keep you warm on those colder days.